We are almost a month into fall, which means there’s not much time left before all the leaves have fallen off. As the weeks have worn on, I’ve been able to sport my favorite closet items, on several occasions, often repeating my most coveted pieces in different combinations. I like to keep my closet simple and challenge myself to pair items in different combinations. Here are some of my staple items thus far.
- Plaid tweed blazer with elbow patches that I thrifted from Goodwill to create a collegiate feel.
- Cable-knit sweaters from LOFT. Zara has some great sweaters as well.
- Quilted vests. I’ve thrifted a bunch of these over the last few years.
- Pashmina scarves. You can usually find these at any store or outdoor market. They come in a variety of colors and make staying warm while looking on point a breeze!
- BCBG Tall black suede boots for when I need to look a little more professional.
- Bold red flats. I compulsively thrifted in Paris once, and have never regretted it.
- My favorite booties(see this post for more on how much I love them).